Wishing you very Happy Navratri!
The 9th day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Siddhidatri.9th day of Navratri is last day of Navratri.According to Hindu terminology , Goddess Siddhidatri is ninth incarnation of Goddess Durga.On this day , Goddess Siddhidatri visit earth and remain for one day with their devotees and Bless them.
9th day of Navratri is also known as ‘Durga Puja’ in which all incarnations of Goddess Durga are worshipped and regard them to come back soon.With the 9th day of Navrarti , people remains with the Bhakti of their Goddess awaits for the Navratri.
However , the 9th day of also celebrated as ‘Durga Viserjan’ where all devotes viserjit their Goddess to their homes or at their place of heaven. On this day , people again worship all the nine gods and thank them to stay with them and regard their wish.
Meaning of Siddhidatri
- Siddhidatri is a combination of two words , one is ‘Siddhi’ and ‘Datri’.
- The meaning of Sidhi stands for the ‘Healing all the power and committing it with perfections’.
- The Meaning of Darti means provider or giver.
- The Combination of words stands for their character and personality means the Goddess Siddhidatri provides the power (siddhi) to their devotees.
However, it is said that Lord Shiva grace their Siddhi by worshipping Goddess Siddhidatri.
On the 9th day of Navrarti , you should do it!
- On this day , you should wear sky blue color clothes as it is a favorite of Goddess Siddhidatri.
- On this day , you offer lotus flowers to her as it is dear to her.
- On this day , you should offer a bhog of ‘Til or sesame seeds’ as her favorite..
- On this day , people should feed food and basic necessities to the poor or needy people which actually means Goddess Siddhidarti.
- On this day , ‘Kaniya Bhoj’ is regarded as the blessings of Goddess Durga.
About Goddess Siddhidatri
- Goddess Siddhidatri seated on lotus flower.
- She had four hands in which she held Gagda , chakra , Shankha and Lotus flower.
- Goddess Sidhidatri has a smile on her face and appears like a mother who blesses her children.
- Goddess Siddhidatri is wearing a saree and heading a crown.
Puja Vidhi of 9th day of Navratrti of Goddess Siddhidatri
- Take a bath and wear new or washed clothes.
- Then , clean your puja ghar and make it holy by dropleting holy water named Gangajal.
- Then , consider a shallow pan of clay.
- Then , pour grains and three layers of mud and sprinkle water.
- Then , pour gangajal in kalash , akshat (combination of raw rice and water), Durva grass and coins.
- Then , offer sindoor , roli , chandan , kumkum and red dupatta to the clay idol or picture of Goddess Siddhidatri.
- Then , puja begins with aarti , mantra and stuti of Goddess Siddhidatri.
- Then , offers bhog to her.
All the 9th dates of Navratri of 2020
|Magha Gupta Navratri||2 Feb 2020|
|Chaitra Navratri||2 April 2020|
|Ashadha Gupta Navratri||30 June 2020|
|Shardiya Navratri||25 Oct 2020|
Importance of 9th day of Navratri/Significance of worshipping Goddess Siddhidatri
- On the 9th day of Navratri with the puja , you get blessings of all the goddess durga incarnations.
- By worshipping siddhidatri it empowers your knowledge and wisdom.
- Goddess Siddhidatri is always ready for their devotees to support them in their unfair conditions and way towards positivity and spirit.
- Praying Goddess Siddhidatri will eliminate all the problems and issues from your life and provide siddhi and grace to you.
- Goddess Siddhidatri glory is infinite and always threfero their children to keep happy and delighted.
- Goddess Siddhidatri brings inner peace and harmony in your life if prayed or bhakti for the Goddess with pure mind and heart.
For More Information regarding the Navratri and their celebration , please visit our official website ‘ydiwali.com’. Hope you get all the rituals celebration form at regarding the 9th day of Navrarti of Goddess Siddhidatri. Stay safe , blessed and updated with us.Thank you!