Wishing you very Happy Navratri !
The 3rd Day of Navratri is of Goddess Chandraghanta.This is a day of Goddess Durga third incarnation , who is known for their appearance of love for their devotees and anger for their enemies or demons.
3rd day continues to Navratri. On this day , people worship and pray to Goddess Chandraghanta for their belief and bhakti for her.This day is celebrated by committing service with purity , respect and love in the form of Mother.
3rd Day of Navratri , you should do it!
- On this day , you should wear gold (Sunhere ) color clothes , as due to their appearance and favoruite color.
- On this day , she offers white flowers or garland such as jasmine to her as it is very dear to her.
- On this day , it offers bhogh varieties of milk such as kheer , white barfi , Mawa etc. which is a favorite of Goddess Chandraghanta.
- On this day , you should go for the chaniting chants of 108 times of their mantra (Goddess Chandraghanta) which impress and reach your request to her.
- On this day , you can commit fasts for the Goddess Chandraghanta to show your bhakti and love.
- On this day , we should help poor and needy people by providing food or donating , especially to girls which actually impress the Goddess Chandraghanta and mean Navratri.
Puja Vidhi of 3rd Day of Navratri of Goddess Chandraghanta
- On this day , Puja and Bhakti of Goddess Chandraghanta with legislation of hindu rituals.
- With this , offer Sindhoor , flowers , Dhooph , Gandh and askat to the Goddess Chandraghanta.
- Then , perform puja with their aarti , mantra and stuti with your purity of mind and respect for the Goddess.
- Then , offer bhog to the Goddess Chandraghanta and request for your wish.
- After that , by taking aarti and prasad , go with your scheduled work.
Meaning of Chandraghanta
- Goddess Chandraghanta is a combination of two words which is “Chandra+Ghanta”.However , the First word of ‘Chandra’ means Moon and ‘Ghanta’ means Bell.
- However , the Combination of Words because the Goddess had half moon graced on their head and moon graced in the form of Bell on their head.
About Goddess Chandraghanta
- Goddess Chandraghanta is seated on the Lion.
- Goddess Chandragnata had half moon on her head.
- Her Body is shining like gold.
- She had 10 (ten) hands.She had Kamal Mandal , Lotus and equipped with various weapons.
- She is wearing white garland of flowers.
- Her appearance shows , she is ready to fight and bless their children.
All the 3rd day of Navratri’s Date of 2020
|Magha Gupta Navratri||27 Jan 2020|
|Chaitra Navratri||27 March 2020|
|Ashadha Gupta Navratri||24 June 2020|
|Shardiya Navratri||19 oct 2020|
Importance of 3rd Day of Navratri
- On this day by worshipping Goddess Chandraghanta it will save you from the demons , toture and various problems.
- By worshipping and chanting their matra will provide you mildness and gentleness.
- She will always be with their devotees and seen in hidden and unique forms , as their devotees can hear their bell , imagine their appearance etc.
- She always spiritates their devotees/children with Valor and Boldness and opens the door of success.
- She will overcome all your problems or issues and always shed their blessings on you.
- Goddess Chandraghanta appears like welfare and motivates their devotees to fight from anything , she is with you as a shadow.
- On the 3rd day of navratri , by celebrating day for the Goddess Chandraghanta will enter at your place and remain for you till your purity of bhakti and aaradhana for her.
For More news regarding Navratri and Diwali , you visit our official website ‘ydiwali.com’.Hope you get all the rituals of “3rd Day of Navratri”.Stay safe , updated and blessed.Thank You!