Diwali is the most beautiful and traditional festival of India. Diwali festival is associated with the story of Lord Rama , Goddess Seeta and Lord Lakhsmana.
Lord Rama was Prince of the Ayodhya.The People of Ayudha Love them.When they went to exile their people were become sad and frustrated.When Lord Rama , Goddess Sita and Lord Lakshaman came to Ayodhya after the 14 years of Exile , their people become very happy and delight.
And this Happiness and delightness , they show in the form of lighting their Ayudha with Deeps , rangoli and various other decorations. With this , they cook delicious food for their God and Goddess , to make their welcoming more beautiful , memorable and special which is written in histories. In 2020 , this festival did not leave their elegance and meaning for the celebration , and would not in future.
Diwali is a beautiful festival because on this day happiness , love and devotion in the environment. It is said that , on this day even enemies become friends. On this day , not only outer decoration is considered but it leads to a beautiful soul , behavior etc.
On this beautiful festival people honor history and celebrate their happiness and delightness with their dear ones in the form of exchanging gifts and beautiful blessings.Here are some best wishes of Diwali for your dear ones
- Diwali wishes for Someone special , go with ‘Happy Diwali wishes for Someone Special’.
- Diwali wishes for Mother , go with ‘Happy Diwali wishes for Mother’.
- Diwali wishes for Father , go with ‘Happy Diwali wishes for Father’.
- Diwali wishes for Crush , go with ‘Happy Diwali wishes for Crush’.
- Diwali wishes for Cousins ‘ go with Happy Diwali wishes for Cousins’.
- Diwali wishes for Boss , go with ‘Happy Diwali wishes for Boss’.
- Diwali wishes for Office staff , go with Happy Diwali wishes for Office staff’.
For more wishes and happiness of Diwali , please go with our other best Diwali wishes “ydiwali.com”.Stay safe and updated.