The Most popular and traditional Indian festival is ‘Diwali. This festival is a festival of lights.This is a festival of five days.On this day , official off is granted.This festival is celebrated in the month of ‘Kartika’.This festival is celebrated in the memory of ‘Lord rama , Sita and Laksman’.This festival is considered an auspicious festival. Celebration takes places in the religious and cultural format.
These days are considered weekends and people visit their home villages , towns and cities to celebrate this festival.People start their preparation of Diwali before 10 to 15 days. On these days , public transport and markets are fully crowded.It is said that the festival celebration is incomplete without you family , friends and dear ones.
On this festival , People visit door to door their relatives’ places to wish or greet them Diwali with Gifts and surprises. People practices special performances to make this festival.On this festival , this is necessary to wish to describe their importance and value in your life.This festival greetings consider your unconditional love and concern for them
These festival aso describe your character and personality.These festival wishes and greetings format is best way to honor and respect your dear ones.On this day , we wish and greet our elders and enjoy this festival with our youngers.With this terminology , we should wish or greet an special person …Teacher on this festival.
These greetings and wishes will describe their role and knowledge which has made you a good person.On these days , we are always in search of best wishes and greetings to wish our teacher.These wishes are in their student expression of limitation.You had came on the perfect site , it will solve the burden of searching best and warm wise of diwali for teachers .Here are some Wishes :
- Wishing you warm and happy Diwali , Sir/Mam!!
- It is Glad to have a Teacher like you in my life. May god bless you happiness and long life.Wishing you Happy and Safe Diwali!!
- May this Diwali , May God bless your fortune with happiness , success and respect.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- Without your knowledge and Hard Work , I can’t get this opportunity.Wishing you Happy and healthy Diwali!!
- May this lighten festival , lighten your life from Darkness.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- I got my gift from God to have you in my life as Teacher , Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- Behind my every success and achievement , you are the person.Wishing you happy and safe Diwali!!
- Thanks for giving your precious and valuable knowledge.May God bless choicest blessings to you.Happy Diwali Sir/Mam!!
- Your struggle and sacrifice for your student , make you World’s best teacher.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- Diwali festival is incomplete without the reminding Lord Ram , Sita and Laksman , My success and achievements celebration incomplete without your blessing.Wishing you Happy Diwali Sir/Mam!!!
- May your festival be loaded with happiness , health , success and prosperity.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- To My Second parent , thank you for considering your love and concern for me.May God shower good blessings on you.Happy and Safe Diwali!!!
- Wishing you Happy Diwali and wonderful New Year.May God bless you and your profession.
- May the Diwali lights , delight your life with happiness and respect.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- On this auspicious day , I worship my hidden God named Teacher because they have given me knowledge of God.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- Thank you for correcting and supporting more than the teacher.May God fill your heart and world with happiness and success.Wishing you a very Happy and safe Diwali!!
Teachers are considered Guru in history times.They are future planners and managers of our life. They don’t give the knowledge of arithmetic education but the spiritual and general knowledge of life. They are known with the other names such as second parent , second family , friend , guide , supporter etc.They work selflessly to create the better future of their students.
They burn in the heat for light the future and present of their students.There sacrifice and struggle possess standing ovation.We can’t pay their contribution and fill their place with others.With all these practices.This is important to honor our teacher on this festival in form of wish or greetings.We Are always in the search of those things in which can praise the role of the teacher and this festival had given us this opportunity.
They are considered more than God , because they are the one who had described the meaning of god and life.On this festival , we should celebrate with them.Wishes or greetings make your bond stronger , understandable.This wishes or greetings cane be send by the pass out student and present student.These wishes and greetings stand for the same value.
Indian worship their Guru as lord.In Indian teachers were considered as special positions and more than their parents.They know more than us.We spent more of our life with them and under their Guidance.On this day , we are far from their but there are many ways to celebrate this festival with your teacher one of the best by online wishing or greeting her.
On this festival , the only way to connect with your teacher is through social media platforms.On this festival you can send recorded messages , beautiful pictures , and send best wishes.But aside that you can impress her/him by completing your diwali holiday Homework.This festival provide an chance to make your teacher happy and memorable festival of Diwali.
So what are you waiting for , send one of the above wishes to them and in return you get best blessings and love from them which is more good and lucky as compared to other festival practices.Wishing you and your teacher a very Happy and prosperous Diwali!!..celebrate your bond of relation of Guru and shishya or teacher and student!!!
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Husband
Happy diwali 2020 wishes My lovely wife
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Girlfriend
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Life partner
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Daughter