Diwali is Indian Hindu festival celebrated in India every year. This festival is considered an auspicious festival. This festival is celebrated by every Individual of India..majorly by Hindu’s and Jains
.This is an five days festival ..considered as an official Holiday. This festival is celebrated in India in the month of ‘Kartika’ (according to Hindu calendar)…according to the Gregorian calendar celebrated in the month of October or November.
On this festival weekend is planned by the people to celebrate this festival with their dear ones and their places. This festival is celebrated in the memory of Lord Rama’s victory over the Demon king named Ravana and freeing her wife from Cage.On this day , people worship God and Goddess and grant their request for completion of Wish.
This festival is also considered as the ‘Festival of Light’. On these days , people lighten lamps , diwas and prepare delicious dishes. In Morning people visit temples , touch the feet of elders etc,..In Night fireworks and crackers take place.On this day people wish or greet each other and exchange gifts.
This festival describes the meaning of Together and belonging. This festival is celebrated with happiness , joy , spirit and victory. This festival is basically celebrated according to religious and cultural values. This festival connects the people with people. This festival describes the vedic histories and stories.
This festival had significance when it celebrated with our loved or dear ones. It is basically believed that without our people festival celebration is incomplete.On this festival , we should greet or wish well wishes for our dear ones. On this festival , Initiate for their well work which is an admirable and unique way to show gratitude and concern for them.
This festival defines their value and importance in your life. This festival is not only for committing the celebration but also an attachment of people with their dear ones.This festival adds a flavour of attachments , emotion value and many other practices which helps in creating moments. On this festival , this is a chance to appreciate them and define what you feel for them.
However on this day , we should greet/wish and give gifts to our Mother. It is necessary to wish them because she is our hidden Goddess who performs their sacrifice selflessly. This festival not committing her hard work or job but by helping her in work would bring happiness , joy and understanding between your bond.
Mother is also called as , ‘Ma , Mummy , Mom , Aai and etc.names in different countries but their roles remain the same. She is considered a lady who had good luck. It is believed , in her prayer, that special power exists which can do anything. Mother is a type of special relation with thor children.
To Make this festival more interesting and memorable we should make the festival of Mother by performing their favourite activities. However, she doesn’t want any special attention , but an unconditional love and happiness for their child. By wishing we will be able to appreciate her grand applause and define her value in their lives.
Here are some 20 Wishes for Diwali , which can define your feelings and value of Mother ..they are as follows:
- Wishing you very Happy and Healthy Diwali Ma , God bless you.
- On this special occasion , may god bless you happiness and prosperity.Wishing you very happy Diwali.
- May this Diwali , God shower Happiness and Long life on you.Wishing you Happy Diwali mom!!!
- To My Queen without crown , Hidden God..Happy Diwali.May this festive happiness , joy and spirit enters in your life.
- This festival is sparkle with the fireworks , crackers and sweetness and My life is sparkled with your love , happiness and support.Wishing you very Happy diwali ma.May God bless you with the well wishes.
- It is Glad to have a person like you in my life. You are my lady Luck.Wishing you Happy Diwali Mother!!!
- On this auspicious occasion , I want to say , “Thank You” for being with me.God bless you with happiness and health.Happy Diwali!!!
- Without your presence all my happiness and joy is darker , stay always with me.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!!
- Behind my every phase of life whether happiness or sadness you are my supporter Guider and welfisher. May God bless you long life and sweetness.Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- May this year , all the success and prosperity touches your feet.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!!
- It is because of you , I got this opportunity. It is small to say , ‘Thank you’. May God bless you happiness and long life. Happy Diwali mummy!!!
- Wishing You Happy and Wonderful Diwali.May your sparkle with sweetness and happiness.
- To My First female bestie , Wishing you happy , joy and cheerful Diwali.May God bless you patience and long life.
- To My Supporter , Guider , Welfisher and Buddy..Wishing you very Happy
Diwali.Thank you coming in life , stay forever.
- Behind My every achievement and Success festive , you are the lady behind it. Wishing you Happy Diwali.May god shower all joy and happiness in your life.
- May this Diwali , God shower all the Health and wealth in your life.Wishing you very Happy Diwali.
- Happy Diwali Mom!!!
- I am so far but my well wishes and gifts have been reached. Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- The Lamps and diyas light may fulfil the darkness of your life with happiness , joy and peace.Happy Diwali Mom!!!
- To the World best Mother , may God bless you Health and Wealth.Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- My festival had become more important and memorable because of your presence.Wishing you Happy Diwali. May God Bless you!!!