One of Traditional Indian festivals celebrated in Indian every year with the Great Pomp and shower. This Indian festival is known as ‘Diwali’. This is a long festival of Five days. This is a festival sign of Togetherness and Belonging. According to ancient Hindu terminology , This festival is considered as the New Year.
This is a festival sign of well wishes such as ‘Light over the darkness , Knowledge over the ignorance and Truth over the lie’. This festival defines the ‘Victory over the evil’. On this festival people worship god and goddess to make their life good in their shed and wish for their well beings. This is a festival of unity.
Diwali is a festival celebrated in every phase of India. This festival possesses a special position in the hearts of people. On this day , it is believed that God and Goddess came on the Earth to bless their children with their best wishes. This festival connects us with ourselves and our people.
On this day , small official holidays take place ..people plan their festival celebration destination , however some people visit their hometown and some at their own places. This festival is considered the ‘Festival of Lights’. It is an one of popular festival. This festival is one of the major reasons of unity among the Indian people or family bondings.
According to Hindu terminology , there is a tradition in India where on the special occasion younger people touch the feet of their elder and elder in return bless them with Gifts. This festival is also known as ‘Family festival’. To celebrate this festival , every family member returns to their festival.
These Indian festivals make the family together and connected. By celebrating festivals there is a special bond with family members. This festival connects us and captures moments. This festival defines our unity , understanding and unconditional love. On this festival , this is the best chance to define your family’s importance in your life.
To make this special occasion delightful and happy , you should do something special and different for your family such as gifts , helping in their work and spending time with them. This is the best chance to express feelings and emotions to them. On this festival , freshness , happiness and spirit enters the family.
Family is what??? …According to Dictionary the Word ‘Family’ refers to a specific person as a set of parents with their children. But according to Indian mythology Family is all about who loves and concerns unconditionally. It is a place where an Indidividuals forgets all the worries and lives their life happily. Family is who supports , guides and is always with us.
With all these roles and pride ..this is necessary to wish our family and their members. In Every family every relation lives whether it is of Grandfather , Grandmother , siblings , uncle , mother , father and aunt etc. On this day , we should particularly wish and greet them with well wishes. On this day , we should honor and respect them with all their work for them.
Here are some of special wishes which help you to wish your family and express your feelings and value for family:
- To My People , Group ….Happy Diwali. May god bless you with a long life , prosperity and all happiness.
- Celebration of festivals is incomplete without you. Wishing you Happy Diwali..May God bless our family with all the well wishes.
- To My Army , Thank you for being with me. Happy Diwali. May all the happiness and love enter in our family.
- I am so far but my wishes , love and blessing for you are always with you. Happy Diwali mine people. God bless you!!!
- On this light festival , I just want to say , “Thank You” to shine and delight my life with your existence , love and behind me.
- Wishing you a very Happy and prosperous Diwali. May this year bring all the love and understanding in our family.
- On this occasion , I only wish for my family success , bond and love. Happy Diwali mime members.
- May this festival bring health and wealth to our ones.Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- May this year be filled with loads of sweetness and Happiness. Happy Diwali to dear ones.
- To My society people , Thank you for being in my life.Happy Diwali.
- On this auspicious occasion , God bless you with your desires and achievements.Happy Diwali my family.
- With the Good times and togetherness , I wish my family health and wealth from God. Happy Diwali.
- May This day bring happiness , cheer and fun to your life. Happy Diwali to mine group.
- Happy Diwali with all my warm and well wishes.God bless you!!!
These wishes will definitely work and define your feelings and emotions. On this day , we should wish for our family because of them you are living your life with happiness and love. This Indian festival isn’t celebrated according to the Gregorian calendar but according to Hindu calendar..in the month of Kartika.
This festival becomes more memorable when it is celebrated with our people known as Family with the happy fights, gifts and many different activities. This festival preparation takes place before the 10 to 15 days …to enjoy the festival with the family. The Motto of celebrating festivals to spend time with family and create memories.
The Real message of Diwali to remove the inner darkness and shine life with all the possible methods. Happy Diwali..enjoy your festival.
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for bhabhi
Happy diwali 2020 wishes My lovely wife
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Daughter
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Co – Workers
Happy diwali 2020 love wishes for someone special