As we are going to Ready for the Diwali 2020 by covering us from the impacts of Covid 19. Several state Governments had ‘Banned Crackers’ usage (Bursting) in Diwali 2020.
Yes , In Diwali 2020 crackers are banned.Banned Crackers , means for no individual are eligible to burst crackers in Diwali 2020 , which automatically means Banning on selling of Crackers.
The Decision of banning crackers to keep in mind these reasons :
Reasons (Ban Crackers)
- One of the major reasons , banning crackers will provide pollution which gives rise to covid virau to cover/spread in huge areas easily.
- Secondly , Crackers pollution is harmful for rising cases of Covid-19 in India , it may be harmful for the covid patients.
- It causes a great amount of Air pollution which is harmful for the asthmetic patients and gives rise to many new problems of elegeries etc.
Which states had declared ?
- First state was ‘Rajasthan’ , Chief minister of Rajasthan for their state faith and Health “Banned Crackers bursting in Diwali 2020”.
- Second state was ‘Haryana’ had banned crackers bursting with scheduling strict measures in case of bursting.
- Thirdly , Capital of India (Delhi) CM (Mr,Arvind Kerijwal) Banned cases in honor of increasing covid cases during festival reasons.
With this , the State Government announced “to Ban Crackers” , if any one against them or their rules then strict actions would be taken.
- If anyone sees bursting crackers , then the Government will charge fine from them.Fine is about Rs.5,000/-.
- If anyone is selling crackers , then the Government will charge Rs.20,000/- and crackers will be taken (under the Government guidance).
- It will help to overcome the pollution density.
- It doesn’t give rise to spreading of harmful and air diseases from one to another.
- Maintenance of Health and pure air.
- Development of Nature.
- Elimination of harmful and chemical products.
According to Supreme Court
The Supreme Court had banned only big crackers (such as rockets , jute twine bombs etc) because of their chemical and noise.But With these Big bombs , several state governments had banned other bombs in addition to the supreme court decision.
Supreme court had banned harmful , loud and pollutant bombs/crackers only , by analysing the unfair conditions of air in cities.The Aim of supreme court to eliminate those crackers wo give rise to more pollutions , they didn’t put their any opinon small and any other crackers.
For more about Diwali 2020, you may visit our official website ‘ydiwali.com’.Stay safe and updated with us.